- Butter or olive oil
- 1 flour tortilla
- 2 slices cheese of choice
- 4 slice of lunch meat (optional)
- 2 tablespoons chopped green chile or 1 whole chile
- Garlic salt to taste
- Butter or oil the tortilla and place open in heavy frying pan at medium heat.
- Place cheese, green chile and optional lunch meat on half of the tortilla. Garlic salt to taste.
- Fold the tortilla over the filling and heat at medium heat, turning once, for 3-4 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and tortilla is crisp and golden brown.